We've just released an update addressing several requests from our community, while our team continues to work on the Email Automation addon (which will be renamed to Marketing Automation), scheduled for release at the end of September, 2020. See more details below.
- You can now add Instalment Plans when creating a custom Invoice, as an additional payment gateway;
- Added option to "Disable discount for orders referred by affiliates" when creating or modifying a Discount;
- Added "Portal Access" label to the Contacts table rows for customers that opted in to have a Customer Portal account;
- Added the Billing State and Shipping State fields in the CSV export of sales;
- Fixed an issue with the Shipping rules when adding separate rules for "Worldwide" and another country (like Australia);
- Fixed a bug where changing the stock for a Billing Plan was not saving the new stock;
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Subscription sales to not render properly in the Customer Portal;
- Fixed an encoding issue for Greek language in the Customer Portal login email;
- Fixed several French translation issues;
- Superbolts users that also own a plug&paid account no longer see their Superbolts white-label marketplace in the Affiliates section of their dashboard, and any Affiliate Programs they create have the option to publish in the plug&paid global marketplace. This change was needed in anticipation of the future separation of the Superbolts app onto its own separate server and domain, as an independent solution for agencies.