The moment that all of our agencies have been waiting for has finally come! The new version brings a whole new Superbolts app, as well as multiple improvements to all plug&paid users.
For those of you that don't know what Superbolts is, it's a great way to resell our whitelabel checkout cart solution. Apply your brand and give your clients the chance to start selling online with just a few clicks, without the need of a complicated storefront.
Before we go into this, it's very important for you to know:
- Superbolts and plug&paid are now separated apps. All branding, taxes and invoice settings for Superbolts are now configurable separately.
- If you own a Superbolts account, your clients can only log into your agency custom domain. Logins on plugnpaid.com are disabled for client accounts!
New Superbolts Features
- Charge your clients a fixed amount, transaction fees or both. Everything automated from the signup, payments, emails and dunning.
- Offer trials, limited or lifetime discounts per billing plan or per client.
- Collect consents on signup.
- Charge your clients additional one-off invoices, recurring addons or offer them personalized discounts at any point throughout their billing cycle.
- Clients can be switched between valid plans and you can also choose to remove a client from plan.
- Cloud-hosted signup pages for each billing plan, which you can immediately share with your audience. No setup required.
- Enable and disable signups on demand and configure advanced settings, such as changing how many payment retries to allow, or clear up / reset a client slot.
- Everything runs under your brand and custom domain and all emails are sent from your own SMTP server (if configured).
- Client accounts have been updated. All plug&paid branding was removed and all instances of "plugs" were renamed to "shopping carts". Your clients can no longer interact with plug&paid.
- You can now add a support widget for your Whitelabel (such as Zendesk), or even a simple external link that will show in your client's sidebar.
New plug&paid Feature
- Custom Billing Fields (supported and customizable in all supported languages). Special rule “Mandatory with VAT” for EU companies that enabled automated VAT.
- PREORDER: Email Automation module. Keep your customers engaged by setting up automated retargeting rules in your e-commerce flow. Interact with your visitors and customers on auto-pilot. Send ad-hoc emails on special occasions. External SMTP email server required. Scheduled for release in June. To preorder, go to your Settings / Plans & Quotas sheet.
- Discontinued the option to approve orders for cash on delivery transactions. This process is now automated: all offline payment methods require approval by default, while successful charges are automatically approved.
- The Settings page was revamped, for increased usability and ease of access;
- Invoices now include the PayPal payment email address, so you can easily identify the purchase in your PayPal account;
- You can now revert the invoice number and prefix without any limitations;
- All product types (except Subscriptions) now support order limits;
- Invoices enhancements for merchants in Greece. Requires EU VAT rules and enabled invoices;
- Added support for https links and Vimeo embeds for all editors;
- You can now create draft digitals products and upload the files later;
- You can now view in-depth breakdown of your quotas;
- New webhook event for refunds;
- Added support for Faroe Islands;
- Hundreds of UX improvements in the dashboard and cart;
- Fixed a bug where PayPal merchant was not attaching for some reasons on Superbolts custom domains;
- Fixed an issue where the subscription price in the cart was not showing the one-time fee;
- Fixed an issue where you could not edit the product assigned to a discount;
- Fixed an issue with redirects and free products;